Please take a few minutes to read through this information.
We anticipate a full field this year. To ensure everyone has a great day and an enjoyable round of golf, we ask that you abide by the following rules:
1. Men: play from the White Tees Women: play from the Gold Tees
2. Be prepared to play when it is your turn: Honour on the tee and course does NOT have to be followed – hit if you are ready and the fairway or green is clear.
3. Keep the pace: You are playing too slow if the hole ahead of you is open from tee to green.
4. In the event of a lost ball: do not play a provisional ball. If you cannot find your ball within 1 minute, go to the closest point on the fairway to where the ball was lost and play a second ball, taking a one (1) stroke penalty on your score for that hole.
5. Familiarize yourself with the local rules: These are outlined on the scorecard.
6. Finished Play: When you have completed your final hole, do not play back in. The dinner banquet is scheduled to start immediately after players complete their 18 holes.
7. We are privileged to be the guests of Leduc Golf & Country Club and RedTail Landing: Please remember the three R’s of Good Golf: Replace divots, Rake traps, and Repair ball marks.